First Test Over....
A sad day today.... got back my AE & E test results... 42/50 T.T and a simple yet screwed up APC test for me today. haiz.... 34/40 liao (predicted if nothing else goes wrong). Really "liao" le this time.
Lesson learnt: equation: A+B-->C
Change (x) need not be negative on left hand side and positive on right hand side for calculation questions. When C increases, system compensate by making the backward reaction faster. hence change (x) is negative on right hand side and positive on left hand side.
After doing so many revision papers.... I also dun know this. I only knew that today, right after taking the test. SHI BAI ah. Really Zzzz le
Lesson learnt: equation: A+B-->C
Change (x) need not be negative on left hand side and positive on right hand side for calculation questions. When C increases, system compensate by making the backward reaction faster. hence change (x) is negative on right hand side and positive on left hand side.
After doing so many revision papers.... I also dun know this. I only knew that today, right after taking the test. SHI BAI ah. Really Zzzz le
